Monday 26 May 2014

Plant Lover








Like a lot of people, I'm a plant lover and I have a particular soft spot for cacti and succulents. I'm slowly cultivating a jungle in our kitchen, although I do wish I had a backyard to do more gardening. I grew up helping my mum and grandparents in their gardens and visiting garden shops. I didn't mind these activities, but they weren't my favourite. However, in the last ten years, I've come to realise how lovely it is to garden and have plants in one's home, I wish I had room to grow lots of flowers and veggies. Hopefully one day I'll have a backyard or a balcony to call my own. In the meantime, I'll be happy to visit and dream in other people's gardens.

The pics above were taken in the cacti and succulent garden at the Sydney Royal Botanical Gardens. 

1 comment:

  1. your pictures are always so vibrant!
    i love succulents too :)

    ReplyDelete